2015 Industrial and Commercial Water Reuse Conference
February 1-3, 2015
Water recycling is emerging as a key strategy in competitiveness, corporate social responsibility, and compliance. Why aren’t all industries using water reuse as a best practice? What will the future of industrial water reuse look like? The technology, chemistry and processes exist today to bring water recycling to companies to help meet environmental compliance challenges and to reach supply chain reliability goals. It is both a bottom line and a “green” solution.
Core Topics and Issues
Corporate Issues in Water Reuse
• Sustainability initiatives
• Economic and regulatory aspects of commercial and institutional water reuse
• Local, state and federal financial incentive programs for water reuse
• Drivers, opportunities and obstacles
• Regulatory issues
Trends in Industrial Water Reuse
• Established and emerging water reuse treatment technology
• Industrial water use research
• The nuts and bolts of contracting and implementing water reuse improvements (quantity commitments, quality parameters and communication protocols)
• Building business cases for industrial water reuse
Water Reuse by Industrial, Commercial Sector
• Power and energy generation
• Oil and gas production
• Manufacturing, refining, mining
• Chemical and pharmaceutical production
• Food and beverage production
• Commercial and institutional applications
Who Should Attend
End Users from Industrial Manufacturing & Commercial Facilities
Water Policy Advisors
Water Treatment Companies
Register early and save! The Early Bird Registration Deadline is December 5, 2014. All registration forms accompanied by full payment and received on or before December 5, 2014 will qualify for the Early Bird Registration rate. All registrations received after December 5, 2014 will be charged an additional $50.00.
The Advance Registration Deadline is January 16, 2015. Registrations received after January 16, 2015 will not be processed and you will need to register onsite at the Hilton Austin Hotel. There will be an additional $50 fee for all onsite registrations.
Badges and conference materials may be picked up at the conference registration desk onsite at the Hilton Austin Hotel beginning February 1, 2015.
All registrants will receive a confirmation via e-mail once registration and full payment have been processed. This confirmation will also serve as your receipt of payment. Please allow two weeks from the time your registration is submitted until you receive your confirmation via e-mail.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing by January 16, 2015 to qualify for a refund. A $75 administrative fee will be deducted from all refund requests received by January 16, 2015. No refunds will be made after January 16, 2015.. Refunds are not given for no-shows.